Weber Shandwick are looking for a group of talented, creative people, with a passion for communications to join our 2017 Apprentive Scheme.
We have opportunities across our offices in London, Manchester, Paris, Brussels, Madrid, Germany and across our three offices in Scotland. Our Apprentice Scheme is open to graduates and non-graduates, so long as you are creative, driven, digitally-savvy and entrepreneurial enough to join the talented people we have at Weber Shandwick.
The scheme comprises of a nine month fixed-term contract, starting September 2017, with a mixture of on-the-job and formal training. The scheme begins with an induction, to learn about our business and working on a “live” project, followed by a series of activities to learn about the wider world of Weber Shandwick.
Choosing the right career path is not easy, but our programme can help offer you a fantastic opportunity within communications.
- the opportunity to experience a challenging, innovative workplace
- the chance to work with experienced, talented people across a global network
- an outstanding client portfolio
- a variety of career paths and opportunities
- a competitive remuneration package.
The application process
- Complete an application form – tell us how awesome you are!
- Create a short video and tell us ‘your story’
- Shortlisted candidates will attend an interview at our London offices in spring 2017
We will be hosting an open day at our Central London offices on Thursday 2 February 2017 from 4.00pm. This event will be an opportunity for potential applicants to find out more about Weber Shandwick and our 2017 Apprentice Scheme.
Where: Weber Shandwick, 2, Waterhouse Square, 140, Holborn, London, EC1N 2AE.
To register a place at the open day, applicants should send an email to: email@example.com